Sunday, December 12, 2010

Welcome to Hollywood: Diary of a Superstar *Chapter 6*

*Hot n Cold*- In this situation I knew what was needed. I ran to my music room. I went to my guitars, SHIT where was Elvis?! I ran into my bedroom and there he was leaning against my dresser. I grabbed him and ran back down into my music room. I sat in my spot, the window ledge. I strummed a few notes and it was like the music flowed out of my mouth. The lyrics tell you love him, or dont If it was that simple, there would be no need to write. I know you know me, down to my soul. Its like you read my diary, and so much more. This cannot happen, its not allowed. God why these feelings so in and out. As the words continued to flow it cleared many things up for me. Nick is like a brother I never had! Thats it, I love him, but in a way you love your twin or something like that! With the song finished and my mind clear, I figured I should probably proceed to the rest of my activities It had been a few days since I had seen the guys or heard from them. In the fun no one had thought to exchange numbers. I was laying in bed one morning listening to the radio, when my phone began ringing. I jumped up and ran to my computer desk where my cell phone was charging. Hello! I said out of breath, while falling on the ground cause when I hit the rug it slid. Ow!!! I said into the phone. Hello to you, are you ok? I heard a familiar voice on the line. Hey Nick, yeah I am fine, just clumsy. In moments I was smiling huge. Well I was calling because we have a day off and I thought if you did ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af233uqgQzk&hl=en

Visit :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี himna kristen stewart dating Amazon2Pligg http://digg.meemarket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment