Monday, September 27, 2010

Hidden Secrets - Chapter 18.

[Allie's POV] I slowly opened my eyes and saw nothing but black. I tried pulling back and I saw I was in Nick's arms. Something about this felt right. I looked up slowly and saw Nick's eyes on me. "How was your nap?" He asked adjusting his positioning a little bit, causing us both to move. "Fine." I simply said, looking at my floor. "Allie, will you stay with me?" He asked rubbing my shoulders softly. "Huh?" I asked looking at him in total confusion. I didn't understand what he meant by stay with him. "Live with me. Or, I'll stay here for a week." He said holding my hands. The tingling feeling I was getting made my heart race faster. The feeling wouldn't stop, not one bit. "II..." I said not being able to form words. All I could say was I. "Please. No school, just you and I." He said looking at me with his milk chocolate eyes. "Fine. You can stay here." I said looking down. "Thank you. How about we go for a walk or something?" He asked looking at me still. I had no other answer to say but yes. I mean, I couldn't say no, he'd keep asking me until I said yes. "Sure." I said looking at him. I slid out of the bed and stared out my window and look and the dreary sky. It was about to rain, I'd doubt I would want to walk around in rain. I walked back over to my bed and sat down, keeping my eyes outside. I just didn't feel like looking at Nick, it was already hard enough to not just kiss him right here and now. His soft, tender lips. Ah. Stop imagining these things Allie! It was ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV4ohpbEwdQ&hl=en

Visit :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี ควย โหลดคลิปโป้

No comments:

Post a Comment