Wednesday, September 22, 2010

miles abroad from you (niley) allotment 1 1/2

remember theres another episode that finishes this one off. sorry i had to do that my episode one was too long lol :) MILEYS POV i layed there with my legs reaching the end of the bath tub, my feet played with the facet as i sunk down more into the hot soapy water with my glass of wine in one hand. i'd never felt this way about a guy before. i was completley head over heels for him. i thought about all my past relationships. nope i never cared for someone this much. i could hardly stand it. then when i saw him with that tramp tonight i just lost it. and because of her...and him together i now had this horrible feeling inside. jealousy and anger. i mean he was my boss. but that doesnt matter, its like one of those stupid soap opras on tv that i found myself watching on lonley nights, sneak around with the boss. it sounds perfectly normal. after probably an hour i had some wrinkly fingers. so i got out and dryed myself off, making a mess as i truded through the bathroom to my bedroom. then to my dresser where i picked a silky night dress,that no one special would see, and put it on. life was so complicating. after i got dressed i got the towl i used to dry off with and put it on the wet bathroom floor and walked to the kitchen, where i uncovered a thing of dutch chocolate ice cream. looks like my mom was here. she knewn me oh so well, i laughed to myself as i got a giant spoon out of the kitchen drawer. then i sat on my couch and dug into it. this was just a typical night ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU7WTa3fatM&hl=en

Tags : หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี ควย Off the Baan Thai himna

No comments:

Post a Comment