Monday, September 20, 2010

SuperStar -8

"Congratulations Nick." If I got to say one more word to her, she would have lost it, and recognizing as she was now, she didn't know if she would cracked up, yelled, or cry. Probably all of them. "Shit, Selena are you kidding me?" "Well Nick, did you have a condom on when we had sex?" "No." "Was I expecting you so that at least I could be prepared?" "No." "Well, there's your answer." "Ok Selena, listen to me. I'm going to buy you a plane ticket right now." I scraped my chair against the floor as I got up from it. My brothers started asking questions, but I ignored them and searched for my laptop in the mess we had. Selena on the other hand, heard my brothers mumble questions from afar and smiled to herself. She really missed them; they were the ones who were there fair and square for her, like the big brothers she never had. "Oh, slight problem. The doctor said we both have to be at his office two days from now," she informed me. "I'll get you to another doctor here, Sel," I was getting tired and impatient with her stubbornness. Giving a long stretched sigh, I ran a hand thorough my curls, knowing for a fact she wasn't even going to consider that idea. "I'll be down there in six hours," I hung up and started to pack lightly. Butterflies started fluttering against Selena's abdomen, nervous about the re-encounter. She was grateful---and thanked the Lord I didn't leave her stranded and alone with our baby all by herself. Our baby, that sounded nice to Selena, almost like it ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4WK86RvweA&hl=en

See Also :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี ควย Amazon2Pligg http://digg.meemarket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment