Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dirty Jonas Brothers Ep.2

not sutible for people under the age of 13!. Joe finnished cumming when they heard a knock on he bedroom door..... ?:Salina???honey???... Salina:*whispers*shit..its my mom Joe!*points to the window*quickly! Mom:honey..?Salina???Are you in there?.. Salina:uhh..yeah mom i am!I'm just....changing I'll be right out! Joe:*kisses her cheek and hopps out the window*bye Salina:bye*she changes into her pjs* Mom:are you done yet sweety? Salina:yup Im done..come in mom Mom:Salina...I got fired from work.....I don't have money.....I'm have to put you in a less expensive school...I know you hate this school.... Salina:Oh mom!please tell me its not JR Cooper!?! Mom:...yes...I'm sorry!but i can't afford Constable Charles High School! Salina:WHAT THE FUCK MOM!YOU KNOW I HATE THAT SCHOOL!IS THAT ALL YOU COULD FIND?!? Mom:WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!AND YES THAT ALL I COULD AFFORD! Salina:*cries*I'm...s-sorry mom its just.....Nick and kevin Jonas Go there!and Joe is the only nice one!I HATE YOU! Mom:*cries*Well...I-I'm sorry you f-feel that way!But you have to go.....I'm sorry..... Salina:GET OUT MOM! Mom:*gets up and walks out the door* Salina:*cries herself to sleep* 1 hour later *phone rings* Salina:Hello? ?:hey its Joe Salina:*sits up*Oh hey!*remembers the news*umm...Joe I got bad news.... Joe:Me too.......you first... Salina:I'm moving schools.....my mom can't afford our school...I'm going to JR Cooper....... Joe:NO! SHE CAN'T DO THAT! JUST WHEN I START TO FALL INLOVE WITH YOU SHE ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iNv1cY_ikY&hl=en

Visit :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ คลิปโป้ kristen stewart dating

No comments:

Post a Comment