Sunday, July 11, 2010

My adventitious with a jobro (And i am activity for it!)-chapter 30

joe I helped big rob with the bags and went inside after lucy. I couldnt see where everyone went so fast, I went to put the bags in the right rooms. First was my room and the next bag went to nicks. After I was done I went downstairs to look for everyone. They werent in the tv room or the basement. I looked in the kitchen too. I finally found them in the backyard throwing a Frisbee. I thought lucy wanted to see the house not the grass at the back of it. I walked outside and caught the Frisbee just before it landed in nicks hand. "hey! That was mine" he tried to garb it out of my hands "I want to play!" and I held him back while I used my other hand too throw it across the field to lucy. She caught it and threw it to Kevin. By then me and nick spaced out to make a square shape. Kevin threw it to nick I and he threw it to me and I threw it back to lucy, so on and so on. After a while the Frisbee went over the fence so we had to find something else to do. "do you want to have a tour of the house lucy?" she shrugged and followed me inside along with nick and Kevin. I first showed her the kitchen and grabbed a snack while we were there. Then I went to the games room. She tripped on the rug and almost knocked me down "sorry, I hate my feet!" I laughed as I caught my balance "salright better you than me" I gave her a smirk and she hit my arm playfully. Next I led her upstairs, to the washroom, then to my room. "wow, awesome bed!" she said as she sat on the end next to nick, it ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=php7OPYnIQo&hl=en

Tags : หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ คลิปโป้ Amazon2Pligg http://digg.meemarket.com Off the Baan Thai Amazon2Pligg http://www.editorshop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment