Friday, July 9, 2010

Mysterious Life (Episode 14)

"What if your problem?" I asked, raising my voice "Mine?" "Your acting like... when we first met!" I said "SO?!" Selena yelled "WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?!" I shouted, making tears coming into her eyes "Stop yelling at me... that's how I got hurt in the first place" Selena sobbed "Why?! Your not telling me a good answer!" I smacked the dresser, hard for it to make all the photo frames fall off "Please stop yelling at me or I'm going to get hurt!" she sobbed, getting away from me "You are until you tell me a good explanation!" I yelled "Your going to hurt me?" "I thinking about it" I told her, honestly "Please don't" "Crap you!! Stop begging until I get a explanation!" I smacked the bed spread Selena backed away from the bed, towards the dresser. "Stop scaring me, Nick!!" Selena yelled at me "Why?!" I grabbed her head, mostly her hair "Ow! Stop, that hurts!!" Selena screeched "It does, now tell me!!" "Tell you what?!" "You know what the crap I'm talking about!" I slammed her onto the floor "OW!!" Selena sobbed "STOP!" "Don't get me angry again!" I walked away "I hate you..." I heard her mumble "That's it!" I ran to her Selena's blue eys widened and she got up, running away from me. She ran out of the bedroom, going for the main door. I stopped in front of her, grabbing her by the waist, and dragging her back to the room. "Let me go!!" Selena screeched "No! You crossed the line, Selena!" I slammed her onto the floor "OW!!" Selena winced "That hurt?!" I grabbed her by the ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy-8VwByR5I&hl=en

My Links :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ คลิปโป้ kristen stewart dating

No comments:

Post a Comment