Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rock My World [2.20]

So I've decided to end this story completely. I only got 3 comments on the last chapter so it kinda seem like you guys don't want it anymore so yeah. There is one maybe two more chapters after this one... CHAPTER 20 (Recap) "You have no idea!" he said smiling. "I can't wait till I actually get to call her my wife!" I gently patted his back. "I think I've got a pretty good idea..." Joe's POV When I woke up this morning, I'm embarrassed to say that it took me more than a couple of minutes to realize where I was. I felt something stirring beside me. I opened my eyes and found my two beautiful girls sleeping peacefully next to me. Ahh now I remember. "Babe?" I gentle shook Hannah. Tiredly, her eyes glided open. "What?" she whispered as she softly patted Sophie's head. "Happy birthday," "Awe you remembered!" she smiled. "Now, what kind of husband do you think I am?" I asked teasingly. "The cute, funny one?" she said, innocently. Sophia let out a soft chuckle, but kept her eyes closed. "Did you hear that?" I asked Hannah. "Yes!" she played along. "What was it?" "I don't know, but I think that it might have something to do with this enormous pillow between us, maybe if we tickled it..." I looked at Hannah and mouthed a count down. "Oh no it's alive!" Hannah said as she gently poked Sophia, who was starting to squirm. "I think you're right! Maybe we should throw it out?" I teased as I grabbed Sophia and stood up beside the bed. "I am not a pillow!" she giggled. "Oh no it has ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJnxSvXs5dE&hl=en

Visit :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ คลิปโป้ Amazon2Pligg http://www.editorshop.com/ Off the Baan Thai Amazon2Pligg http://digg.meemarket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment