Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Barenaked Ladies - The Ninjas

"Snacktime" live performance at Chapters in Langley BC on March 8 2008. Third song in their set. The Ninjas I woke up this morning and everything was different Something was strange in the air I woke up this morning and everything was different I knew that The Ninjas had been there I looked all around my bedroom Underneath the dresser Behind the bed, but nothing could be found There was nothing left behind them No way I could find them No fingerprints or crumbs on the ground. The Ninjas are deadly and silent They're also unspeakably violent They speak Japanese; do whatever they please, And sometimes they vacation in Ireland. The Ninjas are deadly and silent They're also unspeakably violent They speak Japanese; do whatever they please, And if you tear off their masks, they'll be smiling.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6QEe-ePvAs&hl=en

Related :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี ควย Amazon2Pligg http://digg.meemarket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment