Monday, August 9, 2010

I Need You ; A Jemi Burning Desires Story, Part Fourteen

Demi Pov Upstairs In The Bathroom ; I set the victoria's secret bag on the counter and started to unwrap the garments wrapped in tissue paper. I stripped my clothing and kicked them into the corner. I first picked out a black pushup and a black lacy bikini. I fluffed my hair and put on my silk robe. I pulled open the door and walked out into our bedroom. We hadn't done one of our "shows" in a while. He had the spot lights set up and a strip of red velour fabric from the bathroom to the dresser. Joe was sitting on the bed flipping through the pages of this month's catalog. I rolled my eyes and cleared my throar. "Ahem." I said with my hand on my hip. I dropped my robe and spread my feet apart. He picked his up and let his eyes enjoy the view. He nodded impressed and gestured for me to walk. I swung my hips side to side and posed at the end. I then walked back to the middle. He wrote a number on his whiteboard then turning it around for me to see. "Only a seven?" I frowned. He chuckled and kept his eyes on me as I walked back into the bathroom. Joe Pov I lived for these moments, I really did. I drummed my fingers on my leg waiting for her next appearance. I instantly picked my head up when the door creaked open. She walked to the middle again dropping the robe. She was naked, all skin. I nodded and made a circle movement with my finger. She twirled and smirked as she walked, posed and stood before me. I chuckled feeling myself getting hard. I inhaled deeply as she inched ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc2bV0T-kJQ&hl=en

Thanks To :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ คลิปโป้ amazon to Pigg vendeebuzz.com himna Amazon2Pligg http://digg.meemarket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment