Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Breaking the Rules (A Justin Bieber Love Story) Chapter 41

Chapter 41 One of you asked why I changed it back to 'Breaking the Rules'. Well, here is an explanation. I thought Steffi wouldn't be able to break the rules anymore. Turns out, she can. (: And none of you guys know how, either. (it's a twist on the story. Or, let's say, some twistS.) Do you understand? I hope you do. And than you sooo much for reading! I'm 10 subscribers away from 300! Guys, I've gained like, 70 subscribers from when I first started posting. It means SO much to me. Thank you! I really mean it. --- Steffi's POV Justin sat there, his head against the seat, just smiling one seductive smile. How could I resist it? I couldn't. His hair shined in the sunset, and his eyes beamed with happiness. This man wasn't just special, he was mine. Stephanie Rose Sandler's boyfriend. That's how special I felt when I was with him. His heart - it was pure gold. And mine, well, mine belonged to Justin. No one else. While he was focused on the road, driving back home, I had my mind in a different place. My mind was in my heart. Not once has this feeling ever came to be in my life before, and I wanted to embrace, love, and cherish every moment. Even though we just started dating three weeks ago, I feel something that could last forever. It's not a fairytale though. We've had the 'once upon a time', but if we last forever, there won't be any 'happily ever after'. "Steffi, you are thinking too hard," I heard him laugh from the left seat next to me. "What's the deal?" I smiled ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13KdGkoUtVU&hl=en

Friends Link : หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี ควย amazon to Pigg vendeebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment