Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lessons Learned- Chapter Two (READ DESC TILL END)

*STORY IN HERE* Chapter Two--- "Gosh, Joe. I thought you'd be happy to hear from me." A girl said from the other line of the phone. "Erm... This isnt Joe." I said awkwardly. "Oh... Uh... Sorry I got the wrong number." She sounded confused. "NO!" I yelled, too quickly. "Huh?" "I mean uh..." I cleared my throat, "This IS Joe's phone but this isnt Joe. He's in the bathroom." "Oh.... Uhm.... Who is this, then?" "Nick." "Uhm... Hi Nick." She said awkwardly. "Who's THIS? Another one of Joes girlfriends?" I smirked, I loved ruining Joes life. Haha. "Nooooo..... This is Miley. Joes SISTER." Ouch. Embarrasing. "Oh.... Uh.... Sorry." "Thats okay. Can you please just tell Joe I called?" "Sure can." "Thanks. Erm.... Bye then." "Mhm." The line went dead and I put the phone back onto the dresser. Joe walked out of the bathroom right when I sat down and started playing space wars again. "Who was it?" He asked. "Your sister." "Ashley?" "No... Erm... Miley, I think it was." --MEANWHILE: WITH MILEY-- "God. I cant believe I'm moving to New Jersey" I whispered to myself. I was looking through my closet, deciding what to throw out and what to keep. I wasnt really getting anywhere because my mind wasnt set on what I was doing, I had too much runnning through. I needed to talk to Joe, why wasnt he calling me back? Nick. Joe never told me about a Nick. Joe never tells me anything anymore, its like we're distant now. We used to be so close, I used to know what color underwear he wore everyday ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfVtqs_KuDA&hl=en

Related :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ คลิปโป้ Amazon2Pligg http://www.editorshop.com/ kristen stewart dating

No comments:

Post a Comment