Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hollywood Affairs Collab Part 1

AH its out finally xd jonasbrotherslove8 here!! Lol sorry for th wait ppl i deeply apologize! This is the collab and im so excited that its finally starting i still cant believ i get to write with chanel (xxinnocentrawr)! So this episode was written by me and it is sucky but im sorry it will get better and i hope you ike it and comment?? lol enjoy! And we also have another collab coming out on this channel sooon so watch out for it :] My channel: www.youtube.com SUB HER Chanels chanel: www.youtube.com Selenas POV I tore the cold phone hastily away from my ear slamming it down on my dresser feeling anger boil inside of me. I quickly got up and slammed my bedroom door storming off to my mothers room. "Mother!!" I screeched watching as she jolted awake her dark chocolate eyes reflecting the same anger as mine. "Yes dear?" Sarcasm dripped noticeably in her voice as she struggled to comb her fingers through her knotty hair. "I am not doing this movie." I calmly stated sucking in a deep breath of air letting the air seep through my teeth. "Yes Selena you are," She smirked. "Mom you know I dont like her!" I shrieked. "Selena this movie could be your big break," She sighed walking up to me before continuing. "This could be your chance to get a bigger more mature audience to go beyond Disney." She finished placing both hands on the sides of my shoulders and gently shaking me. I sighed. Of course. I thought. Thats all its ever about, my big break, how I could go beyond Disney how I ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYPAceua5f8&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment