Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Then Sisters - A Miley/Emily Love Story 1x01

Okay, I didn't go with any of the series I planned. This idea just popped into my head and now I really want to do a series with this concept. I'm still doing Dirty Love, this is just another series. This one is a little more love then just sex. Dirty Love is like sex every other chapter, this one is more lesbian love. Enjoy! Emily's POV: My mom and dad died when I was 17 in a horrific car crash. I remember my Aunt Jennifer coming to my softball practice, with tears streaming down her face the day it happened. That was already odd enough to get me really worked up before I walked over to her and asked what was wrong and why she was here. She replied with three words that will burn through my memory forever with the same sad tone she used. "It's your parents." I fainted. My parents wishes were that if anything had happened to them, I would go to Texas to live with my older half-sister Miley. She was 22 and in college with her own condo. After the funeral we had made arrangements for me to go back to Texas with Miley. I didn't really want to go, I mean I had a life here in California. Plus, I barely knew Miley. Her dad had married my mom and they were together for 5 years, then they divorced and my mom remarried my dad. Her dad got full custody of her, I saw her maybe 3 other times in my entire life. When she showed up for the funeral, she didn't seem as sad as I was. I guess she never got to know her real mom, because her dad remarried also and she must have treated her ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq66mGjOgXo&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment