Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jonas In England! Chap 38 [WYLMITE]

Suddenly, I heard sirens. Me and MiGuelle looked at each other then in the rear view. They were a quite a way away. I gently tapped the accelerator a bit more. I looked back in the mirror and saw them turn off. Phew. We relaxed and I went as fast as I could without bringing attention to myself to get us home. I parked in my driveway and MiGuelle left for her house. I went inside with Nick's gun and put it on my dresser in my room. I sighed. I'm going to be living in Australia in two weeks. I don't want to make up with Nick because it will make it harder to say goodbye, but then I want to make up with him because I hate not talking to him. My phone rang. The caller ID had been withheld. I answered it. "Hello?" "Keira?" Nick. My breath caught in my throat. "Can I talk to you?" I couldn't speak. I hadnt made up my mind yet! "Keira? You there?" I coughed. "Yeah. I'm here." "Can I talk to you?" I bit my lip. "Sure." "Thanks. I'll be there in a few." He hung up. He sounded as though he was already walking. I needed to decide how I was going to end things with him. Do I talk to him and sort this out or be really stubborn and make things easier for when I leave? The doorbell went. Shit. I walked down the stairs and walked nervously to the door. I opened it to find Nick standing there soaking wet. "It's been raining." He said half laughing. I looked behind him and sure enough it was pouring it down. I stood back and let him in. "So..." he said as he tried to shake some of the rain ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8OMpCRteZY&hl=en

Tags : หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี ควย kristen stewart dating himna

No comments:

Post a Comment