Wednesday, October 6, 2010

scary demon apparition spirit austere reaper - absolute image

This is video of a still image taken with a digital camera in my bedroom in our home. the 1st 10 seconds shows the entire image, the rest is zoomed and cropped on the wierd part. no alterations, no photoshop. the bright light is a table lamp on a fairly tall dresser its the type of lamp with a round cylinder fabric lampshade. theres a doorway to the right of the lamp (the vertical line)and there is a framed picture on the wall next to the dresser which you can kinda see in the upper left corner. I was lying on our bed when I took this picture. I was taking the random shot of the doorway only because I had just put fresh batteries in and was trying to take a pic of my wife who was sitting on the bed next to me. she was being her usual camera shy self and saying DON'T! (meaning she didn't want the flash to go off in her face) I told her the flash was turned off so I moved the camera towards the doorway and took the pic to prove to her that it wouldn't flash. I didn't see this until weeks later when I downloaded it from the camera. I've studied it up close and cannot figure out what caused this image. I tried to duplicate it but only get a normal picture of the dresser/lamp/doorway. I have never believed in ghosts, spirits, demons, etc. (my wife does and she is freaked out by this) The more I look at it the scarier it gets to me as well. this looks like a head, shoulders and raised arms / hands , the image is terrifying sometimes and sometimes it seems kinda sad like its in ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ed9RwK_rsg&hl=en

Related :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี ควย Off the Baan Thai

No comments:

Post a Comment