Thursday, October 28, 2010

With or Without You || A Nemi/Jemi Mini Movie - Part 1

Hey guys, this is the first part of my new short series! Please tell me what you think! I've never asked for this before, but could i get 20+ comments for the next one? I need motivation :) PART 1: I woke up to a stream of light blaring through the crack of my bedroom curtain. I yawned and stretched my stiff arms out in front of me and turned onto my side and smiled at the magnificent creature sleeping beside me. I propped myself up onto my elbow and gently moved a stray lock of his thick brown hair out of his eyes. As I did, I paused and softly traced the edge of his face, then dropped my hand back down and lay my head onto the pillow, and continued to watch him sleep. Demi, stop watching me sleep he said a few moments later, not opening his eyes. I frowned Im not. He opened one of his big brown eyes with a slightly tired, yet amused look Liar. I couldnt help but smile How do you know that I am? You were asleep. He smiled his breath-taking smile at me and I couldnt help but smile I can tell when you do. I blushed and looked down, but he pulled me in tight and kept me close to him, then bent down to kiss my forehead I love you. I bent forward and kissed him softly on the lips I love you too. He smiled and me, then slowly got up and headed to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I heard the shower start to run, and I sat up groggily, running a hand through my long, messy hair, then slowly got up. What are you doing? I called towards the door. Over the noise of the ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50QokR5RtxI&hl=en

Recommend :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี ควย Amazon2Pligg http://digg.meemarket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment