Saturday, November 20, 2010

Concrete Angel Ep 4 [Jemi Story]

hiyaaa ;] okay on with the story! lol -- I was too scared.If they found out they would kill me... I layed on the floor thinking about what do to next. I gotta take this chanceI glanced up to look at the time. 12:23am... Eddie was proberly asleep by now. I stood up slowly and tried walking...I was still sore and in pain. but I couldnt let this chance go. Its the perfect time,It might be my only time too. I gotta take this risk. I might finally be free. I walked over to my desk and wrote a little note to david to let know I'm leaving.I didn;t want him to be worried too much. I opened my bedroom door and peeked out into the hallway to make sure no one was there..I walked out. I heard moaning coming from Haileys room.Gross. I just ignored it and walked down the hall to Davids room. He was already in bed,asleep. I walked tip-toed over to his bed and looked at him. His face was wet and his eyes were puffy. He had been crying. Aww... I didn't wanna wake him up soo i placed the note on the dresser next to him. I kissed his check lightly careful not to wake him up and walked out of the. I wonder how Hell react once he reads the note. I walked quietly back into my room and looked around. The place was a mess.Stupid Eddie. I walked over to my closet and got out a backpack.The same one I would take to school.Its acually the only one I have. I took some clothes out of my closet and stuffed them into my backpack.I took out some hunderd dollars from under the bed where I had been hiding ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSMVsPSBdTc&hl=en

Tags : หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี Sale of cheap kristen stewart dating โหลดคลิปโป้

No comments:

Post a Comment