Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Got Me Going Crazy {Chapter 8}

Thanks again for the comments =) *Evangelynne's POV* As soon as we walked inside I stopped dead in my tracks. There were roses everywhere. Red roses, white roses, pink roses. There must have been at least fifty of them. And there were rose petals going up the stairs. "Follow them." Nick said. I did just that. They went down the hallway and turned into a bedroom. I walked in and there were even more roses. And on the dresser there were hyacinths. White, red, pink... They were my favorite flower. I turned around and found Nick was standing in the doorway with a smile on his face. I ran over to him and gave him a big hug, squeezing him tightly. "How did you know?" I asked him. He knew what I was asking immediately. "I talked to Sarah and she said you told her they were your favorite flower. They really are beautiful. But they aren't half as beautiful as you." "You are the sweetest guy ever." I kissed him. "There's more." He said. I looked at him with a confused expression until he pulled out a black box from behind his back and opened it, revealing a silver necklace that had the letters N and E inside a heart. I gasped. "Evangelynne, I never officially asked you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled. "Yes!" I kissed him quickly before he turned me around and put the necklace around my neck. "As long as you wear this, no matter where I am or what happens, I'll always have you in my heart." He whispered in my ear. He turned me back around so I was facing him and kissed me. It ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF91J2zPekQ&hl=en

Visit :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี Off the Baan Thai

No comments:

Post a Comment