Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sophia: A SilverBlood Chronicles Novel

Chapter one I woke up with the sun in my face. Then, I heard a sigh from my bedroom door. I prop myself up on my elbows, rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and see Devon Kramer. Devon is my best friend. Devon lives with me and my parents. Mom and dad took Devon in and raised him as their second child. So we're not related in any way. At first, we didn't like each other that very much. We argued over a chore, who does this, who does that, etc... But, after a few weeks, we started to get along. So, it worked out fine. Mr. and Mrs. Shadow adopted me. I don't remember a whole lot about my past. But I hope that one day I can remember my past because I want to know why I was put in an orphanage, and what my birth parents were like. Right now I'm fifteen and going to be sixteen in a few months. Then, I lay back down on my stomach. I felt the bed seep in as Devon sat on the edge of it. I felt his hand on my back. "Wake up Sophia," he says, yawning. "Why...?" I said, sitting up. He sighs. "School starts in half an hour." He stands up and walks out. As I sat in my bed, I was thinking up a million things to say to him. But he was gone before I could say anything. Devon's been acting up lately and he won't tell me about it. Usually he tells me everything. I sighed and take the covers off of me. I go over to my dresser, picked out the clothes I wanted to wear, and walked out my door across the hall to the bathroom. I closed the bathroom door behind me. I was thinking of Devon while I was ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UK4dTctf_A&hl=en

Visit :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี kristen stewart dating Sale of cheap โหลดคลิปโป้

No comments:

Post a Comment