Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Life's a Climb Ep 5

Miley: [Cuts her off[ Fuck them! Demi: [Laughs] You are like the nicest person to them Miles Miley: Acting Dems. Use it. [Laughs] Selena: [Gets a message] Omg! He wants to talk to me!! [Squeals] Demi: [Gives her a thumbs up as she leaves] Miley: [Goes upstairs with Demi and Taylor] Wanna hit the beach? Taylor: Wish I could, but I have some songs to record all day. [Rolls her eyes and sighs] Demi: [Laughs] Sucks for you Taylor: Ha Ha, Very Funny. [Laughs] See you guys later! Bye M/D" Bye Tay!! Miley: [Looks at Demi] Beach? Demi: Hell yeah! Can I borrow a bathing suit of yours'? Miley: [Nods] Yeah of course! [Walks over to her dresser] Color? Demi: [Shrugs] Any Miley: Cool because we're going as twins sista. [Hands her a bathing suit with a Pink top, and the black bottoms.] Demi: [Laughs] We really are going as twins] Miley: [Laughs] Go change, I'll put something to eat together Demi: KK [Leaves to the bathroom] Miley: [Looks through her dresser for two sun dresses.] Dems I got us some dresses! Demi: [Walks out] Give me that woman! Miley: [Looks at Demi] Oops [Throws her the dress and gets dressded in her own stuff.] Demi: Mileyyyy!! I need some shoes Miley: [Laughs] Already on it! Demi: [Walks out and puts the shoes on] Wanna get Joe and Nick to come with? Miley: Nah, lets make it a GNO. Imma call Sel. [Takes her phone out and calls her] Hey Sel! It's Miles. Call me back when... you get this message. Bye. Demi: She didn't answer? She always answers her phone? Miley: That's ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBqxoALTVGs&hl=en

Thanks To :หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี kristen stewart dating Amazon2Pligg http://digg.meemarket.com Off the Baan Thai

No comments:

Post a Comment