Monday, November 22, 2010

Expressive #3.mov

Today i need to find a new apartment. Now i live in a studio. All my rooms are the same. Have a bedroom, kitchen, and living area. That is all one room. Also have a bathroom. When you walk into the studio the kitchen is on the left wall. The bedroom and living room is the other space. The bathroom is right when you walk in. Refidgerator is in the corner of the kitchen. Then the counter has a sink next to the ref. The stove and dishwasher are next to each other. There a lots of cabinets above and below the counter. The living room and bedroom area has 1 couch with a coffee table. There is a tall light in the corner. 2 windows and a tv mounted on the wall. The bed is on the far wall under the tv. Have a computer table next to the bed. When you walk into the bathroom the mirror is right there. Under the mirror is the sink. The toilet is next to the sink. The shower/tub is on the other side of the sink and mirror. That is my studio. Now i want to find a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apt. I ask my mom to go with me. The two of us to and look. We found one for $500 a month. Enter this apartment the first room on the left is the bedroom, the living room. and kitchen with washer and dryer and the bathroom. First, I want to see the bedroom. In the corner on the right side is a good place for the bed with the window right above it. I could put a dresser along the far wall and next to that i can put a table with my tv. Bookshelf on the other wall and a nice big walk in closet. Next I enter ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5REce_lva88&hl=en

Friends Link : หีควย แอบถ่าย ทางบ้าน รูปโป้ หี Amazon2Pligg http://digg.meemarket.com Off the Baan Thai kristen stewart dating

No comments:

Post a Comment