Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Raising Teens Ch.12 ((S1)) MM PT 2

rated r ish...well yeah the marathon is (: comment and rate on all pleasee!! and fav? www.youtube.com ~still crissy pov~ He grabs my leg holding it against his body and resting hand hand on my thigh. I push him away being rough and he grunts annoyed. "Can i kiss you without you being a bitch." "Come get me Kevy." i smile running up the stairs. I know by now he has a smirk on his face. He follows me up the stairs quickly. Once i get to the hallway he has me up against our bedroom door immediately. He presses his lips to my neck sucking hard on my skin. "You- you're go-going to give m-me a hicky!" i gasp trying to find the door know. Just as i turn the door knob he pushes me harder up against the door sending up both flying on the floor. I start laughing. "Whoopssss." he smirks kissing me hard. I take a breath trying to keep up with his now excited attitude. "The.." kiss."Fight.." kiss. "Was."kiss. "Point.." kiss. "Less." big long rough kiss. "I.." kiss. "Know.." he brushes his tongue against my bottom lip and i smile. I roll over pinning him against the floor. His shoulders make a thud as i sit on top of him holding him down. My hans on his chest and his around my waist. "Get those lips down here." he says pulling my face down to his. We go back and forth kissing each other, pulling on each others lips as we do so. I feel myself against the floor again as he pulls on my shirt. I hear the tear of the fabric as he wrips off my shirt. "Hope you didnt want that back.." he says ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb7WYu5jovY&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment