Friday, May 7, 2010

When You're Gone [chapter13]

[I knew I should tell him what I was feeling. I knew it was the right thing to do, I just couldnt. I shook my head.] S: it was nothing. [We got into his car and headed off to get some lunch. The next day, I was sitting in Julies room on the floor with my back leaning against the wall. I was looking at her across the room sitting on her bed. I sighed and looked to the side.] S: how terrible of a person am I? J: you are not a terrible person. Dealing with a loss is never easy. [My phone started ringing so I pulled it out and answered it, surprised as to who it was. Jonathans mom, Carol. I hadnt really talked to her since it happened.] C: we were picking up some of Jonathans things in his room and we found a few things we thought you might want. S: ohokay. When do you want me to come over? C: anytime is fine. S: alright. Thank you. [I hung up and looked over at Julie as I stood up.] S: I have to go. But thanks for helping me out. J: no problem. [Once into my car and headed towards the house, I started to get nervous. I hadnt been to his house since before he died. When I pulled into the driveway, I saw Jonathans car parked in the grass on the side of the house. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. his mom answered and pulled me into a hug. I lightly smiled and followed her upstairs. She opened his bedroom door and pointed to a box sitting on his bed.] C: anything youd like to have from that box is yours. If youd like anything else, just let me know. Ill leave you ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECK5f8ghetQ&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment