Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thoughtfully, Yours ch. 26

hey! hope your week/weekend was splendid! i just had one of those weekends where nothing went wrong, and it was just...good. it was really nice(: please comment and rate! :D It was December. It was cold. It was that time of year where everyone was stressed out, anticipating what the season would bring. That all meaning my brain was fried. I get out of bed, brush through my hair and ignore the buzzing in my head. Wait. Buzzing? But...my door was closed. I plug a finger in my ear and twist it around. Then focus more on the noise. My brother's thoughts. My moms thoughts. Mr. Hendrickson's thoughts? But he's two houses down. I quickly get dressed and open my bedroom door. BAM! Thoughts hit me left and right like rocks. I almost collapse under the pressure. It wasn't just moods or pictures, but complete thoughts. A complete diary read aloud straight into my mind of every person within a mile radius. I run into my brother's room, my hands covering my ears, knowing that won't help. He looks up from his dresser and gives me a strange look. He notices my panicked expression and rushed over to me. His lips move, but I can't distinguish the words it forms from the thoughts in my head. "WHAT?" I scream at him, barely able to hear myself speak. He quickly closes the door and about half of the voices disappears. "What the hell is going on? Are you all right?" He asks, looking seriously freaked. "I dont know. What is going on right now? It's like ten times more powerful than it's ever ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfDeIo-mqY4&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment