Thursday, April 8, 2010

Breathing Your Love (Nick Jonas Love Story) Ch. 92

Ada's POV I woke up to the sun shining through the window. Usually i'm woken up by Nick. He either makes so much noise that i wake up or then he just decises to wake me up 'cause he's bored. I turned towards the bedside table and glanced at the clock. Wow. It was already 11 am. I have never slept this late....well it might be because of last night....last night was something incredible. I turned to the other side of the bed and noticed that Nick wasn't there. I stretched my arms, got off the bed and wrapped the sheet around me. I checked the bathroom but Nick wasn't there. I quickly splashed some water on my face and walked downstairs. I didn't hear any noises which was was pretty odd. I walked into the kitchen but Nick wasn't there either. After checking the whole ground floor i started to get nervous. I went back upstairs and looked into every room but i didn't find Nick.....maybe he's in the carage. I ran downstairs and opened the door to the carage but he wasn't there. I looked outside and didn't see his car there. Now this was really making me nervous....then it hit me. He must be at the supermarket. Stupid me for thinking that something had happened to him. I went back upstairs and started the shower. I stepped in and relaxed as the hot steam filled the bathroom. When i got out i wrapped a towel around me and walked back to the bedroom. I opened the dresser and was surprised 'cause it looked emptier. I realised that all of Nick's clothes were gone. Why in the world ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpjOxbPzos&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment