Friday, April 9, 2010

Ying Yang Twins Ft Avant-Bedroom Boom w / Lyrics!

(Play verse 1) Baby, sometimes I know I'm playin but set aside the bullshit, I became a man ass. What is to understand that I like f ** k, I can hit him from behind or put ya ass in a dollar? Screamin Shawty what's up, we f ** kin 'or what we have not discussed anything easy tryin bust nuts. Temperatures Risin 'to start the bed there Reachin Ya eyes in the back of ya head roll. (Verse 2) Bangin 'headboards, scream loud noise, the sound of you. Turn Me On "sounds like you CUSSingin '. Sayin my name constantly, Sayin 'daddy keep f ** kin me. Download all the time you lovin 'like me. Put ya down a bit, 'do it well, and could be jus a long night, Alright, Boom the bedroom quiet now does not want to be listening to us out, let me in the end you get while driving. (Chorus) Bedroom Boom (Thats what's goin 'down Tonight), Bedroom Boom (Let me make ya body right), my bed will be boomin' for you ... (Boom boom boom boom) Bedroom boom (all between the sheets baby)Bedroom Boom (I want you crazy), your bed (Whoa boomin) for you. (Whoaoo whoaooo) (verse 3 () Avant) feels like heaven when you were in this room. I can hear the music playin, then I hear ya voice saying, "Ohh daddy jus give it to me now right." "Ohh Baby, Take a handful of hair." Cus you like it rough (rough), can not get enough (nough). Cus in the type of nigga thats gon fill you like a cup. And to do this love that overflow, I wont stop until ya body Tellin...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnsivePUpwc&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment