Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Third of Your Life

I have to upload this for my 4-D Studio class. The assignment was to create a sites depicting past present and future and animate them using Google SketchUp. SketchUp is a free 3-D modeling program available for download from Google. I chose to create a bedroom through infancy, teen years and adulthood maintaining similar design elements like color and craftsman style furnishings. I fabricated the largest pieces of furniture - the beds, chairs, desk, dresser, and changing table. Most of the other details are modified items from the Google Wearhouse. This is actually kind of rough, I hope to update this with some music. I plan to use the 3 different versions of the song "Lithium" to correspond to the scenes. The first will be a lullaby cover by Rockabye Baby, the second will be the original by Nirvana, and the last is a snazzy lounge cover by Bruce Lash. Thanks!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wfqPZRk1zQ&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment