Saturday, April 3, 2010

G2G Fabulous EP. 1

Okay so this episode just opens the title to G2G fabulous so you kind of get the idea of their life. Sassy is kind of a brat, we know. But in an episode or two; everything will change :) Judie: No, and when I say no; I mean it! Sassy: But this is so unfair! Judie: Do you know how much those cost? Sassy: Like a hundred something. So? Daddy can pay. Judie: NO! Daddy cant pay and I'm sick of this attitude! Sassy: Excuse me? You my mother! Youre supposed to support me. Rolls eyes- Judie: Well Jonas brothers tickets are just another thing on your long want list. Sassy: Want list!? I only asked for like 10 things this week. My gosh, over react much? Judie: Thats it! One more word out of you and you will be grounded for the whole weekend. Sassy: Whatever. Judie: GROUNDED! Goes out of bedroom and slams her door- Sassy: This is so unfair! THAT WAS TWO WORDS! Yells to her mom- Sassy sat at her desk and went on her computer. She signed on aim to talk her best friend Cassie, who would probably brag all about the concert. But what choice did she have? It was hearing what Cassie had to say or what her mom had to yell. Sassyxo123: Omg! Mom is so annoying! Casssay2: Why? Sassyxo123: Lets just say I am NOT going to the concert this weekend! Casssay2: And why not? Sassyxo123: Because She got mad Probably another one of her middle age crisis things. Casssay2: Dang, because my daddy got two backstage tickets to meet them. Sassyxo123: Oh fun Casssy2: Wait it gets better! He also ripped a few ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kp9FyZRVu8&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment