Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hard To Walk Away |ENDING|

I woke up the next morning to find Selena already out of bed, she is sitting next to the window with the engagement Shia gave her between her finger playing with it just looking at it Nick:Hey She looked up at me and smiled Selena:hey you she placed the ring on top of the wooden dresser Nick:come over here she stoop up and climbed back into bed, she snuggled into me as I wrapped my arms around her Nick:you okay? Selena:I'm perfect and she leaned in and kissed me Selena:I love you Nick:I know I pecked her lips again Nick:you hungry Selena:I'll cook something she smiled and walked out the room, I headed in for a quick shower when I headed into the kitchen she had already served me a plate Nick:this looks good we sat down and began eating I know her she is nervous about what she is going to say to Shia Nick:everything is going to turn out fine I said as I placed my hand on hers she smiled at me, I changed the subject Nick:so when are you going to bring your stuff Selena:what do you mean? Nick:your stuff you know to move in with me now her perfectly beautiful smile spread across her face and she stood up and sat on my lap Selena:I can't believe this is happening us together again Nick:and we are staying together forever this time Selena:forever and ever! and she placed her sweet lips on mine as I wrapped my arms around her waist, her cell phone interrupted us she reached for it I glanced at the caller ID and it said Shia she looked at me and frowned a bit Selena:I have to ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwTSsp_0rNk&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment